Heinemann publishing, in partnership with Irene Fountas and Gay SuPinnell, is pleased to announce an introductory version of FPL Digital: Leveled Literacy Intervention (LLI) 3-5+ System Subscriptions for purchasers of the print resources. This addition of Grades 3-5+ makes the offering of K-5+ complete.
FPL Digital subscriptions offer Leveled Literacy Intervention print customers access to the components of their beloved LLI K–5+ Systems in a secure student-facing platform.
Now with FPL Digital, you can:
- set up LLI groups and assign books online,
- captivate students’ interest with digital access to the highest quality, engaging, diverse, LLI books,
- access LLI lessons, resources, and preview books for efficient planning,
- provide targeted, cutting-edge, virtual instruction to engage and accelerate students’ literacy learning,
- meet your students’ needs and lead them forward in their ability to process increasingly challenging texts with accuracy, fluency, and deep comprehension,
- reinforce phonics/word work learning with digital pocket chart and magnetic letter activities for students (K-2)
Individual teacher subscriptions can be purchased for the LLI K–5+ Systems through your local Heinemann Sales Representative.
We remain committed to you – educators – no matter where you are required to teach.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Digital subscription eligibility is directly dependent on your schools print purchases. All subscription orders must be placed through your local Heinemann Sales Representative.
• • •
Join the fastest growing community in the field of literacy education.
Get your free membership and stay up to date on the latest news and resources from Fountas and Pinnell.
For a well-organized, searchable archive of FAQs and discussions that are monitored by
Fountas and Pinnell-trained consultants, go to our Discussion Board.
For more collaborative conversation, join the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Facebook Learning Group.