From the creators of the F&P Text Level Gradient™, discover the guided reading collections that spark engagement and wonder while advancing each student’s fluency and comprehension abilities.
Developed by authors and illustrators under the personal direction of Irene Fountas and Gay Su Pinnell, the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Guided Reading Collections systematically grow reading ability. Give your students access to guided reading books that develop global perspective, foster discussion about the world, and inspire curiosity.
Now with new purchasing options, the Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Guided Reading Collections allow you to build a rich guided reading collection all at once or over time. Each collection comes with 6 copies of each title, an accompanying lesson folder for each title, access to Online Resources and Recording Forms, and functional, durable storage containers. Learn more in our shareable Fountas & Pinnell Classroom™ Guided Reading Collections Catalog.
Guided Reading Resources for Your School
This single purchase stocks guided reading for your entire school with the comprehensive collection to share across your building.
- K-6 Bookroom Collection: 1300 titles that span text levels A-Z
- K-2 Bookroom Collection: 600 titles that span text levels A-P
- 3-6 Bookroom Collection: 700 titles that span text levels I-Z
Guided Reading Resources for Your Classroom
Put guided reading into action in your classroom with this comprehensive grade-level collection. (Can be shared by up to three grade level teachers.)
- K: 200 titles that span text levels A-H
- 1: 200 titles that span text levels A-M
- 2: 200 titles that span text levels E-P
- 3: 200 titles that span text levels I-S
- 4: 180 titles that span text levels N-V
- 5: 170 titles that span text levels Q-Z
- 6: 150 titles that span text levels T-Z
Guided Reading Resources for Your Collection
Build or enhance your current guided reading collection over time by adding books over time according to your current needs with grade-level, text-level sets of 5 and 10 titles.
- 136 combinations of discrete, sequenced sets of titles spanning the full catalog of the Guided Reading Collection
Curious about the instructional context guided reading? Find out more.
For a well-organized, searchable archive of FAQs and discussions that are monitored by Fountas and Pinnell-trained consultants, go to our Discussion Board.
For more collaborative conversation, join the Fountas & Pinnell Literacy™ Facebook Learning Group.