Q: What has changed in the updated Spanish Benchmark Assessment System?
A: Fountas & Pinnell's Sistema de evaluación de la lectura (SEL) Grados K–2, ©2019 (Niveles A–N) has been updated to align with the changes to the Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System, 3rd Edition. The changes include:
- A refined Comprehension Conversation which accounts for more rigorous administration, analysis, and scoring
- The NEW Continuo de la lectoescritura, Grados PreK–2, Expanded Edition.
- Updated Assessment Guide and Recording Forms
- Enhanced digital delivery—all Recording Forms, summary forms, optional assessments, and videos are available on Fountas & Pinnell Online Resources
- All NEW Professional Development and Tutorial Videos
- Updated Online Data Management System (ODMS)
- Updated Sistema de evaluación de la lectura de Fountas & Pinnell Reading Record iPad® App (available for separate purchase from Apple iTunes®).
To read more about the updates made to the Benchmark Assessment System and Sistema de evaluación de la lectura, view the online samplers below.
<<To see more FAQs or get answers to other questions from a trained consultant, please visit the Discussion Board!>>